• Area of Interest: Immigration
  • Category: Help Center
  • Posted Date: 15 April 2019

The permanent Visa holders or Residents of Canada can sponsor the relatives to come to Canada which is known as Family Sponsorship. The person who is sponsoring must be completed 18 Years and he/she should be a citizen of Canada.